Buffy: I'd do a lot better if you and Xander and I could do that share in our misery thing tonight.
Willow: Great, I'll give Xander a call. What's his number? Oh, yeah, 1-800-I'm-dating-a-skanky-ho.
Willow: Well, I like you. You're nice and you're funny. And you don't smoke. Yeah, okay, werewolf, but that's not all the time. I mean, three days out of the month I'm not much fun to be around either.
Willow and Oz's conversation at the end, and then the look on his face after she kisses him.
Revelations as I watch
1. Willow seems to be dressing better now that she has a boyfriend.
2. That werewolf costume in the beginning was truly the most awful thing this show ever created.
3. You know, they really have no place to give Wesley a hard time for his lack of experience. Giles doesn't seem to have much experience with just about anything.
4. Why is Willow pulling Buffy off Larry? It's not like she hasn't already pinned Larry once before. He's well aware of what she can do.
5. Why on earth is Giles laughing at the moon pie line? The Brits I know have no idea what that is; Giles should have been clueless.
6. I missed a good part of Buffy's first encounter with Cain because he looked *so* familiar to me and Pepper, and we needed to know how it was. Turns out he's Sahjahn from AtS!
7. Willow's philosophy on Xander that he's so busy looking around at everything he doesn't have is spot on the money.
8. Oz is the whitest boy ever.
9. You know, it would have been so cute to see Larry pursuing Xander in private this season.
10. Those chains of Oz's look pretty worn, and he got them awfully darn quick. Where did he get them?
Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered
Willow: Force is okay.
Buffy: I seem to be having a slight case of nudity here.
Oz: But you're not a rat. So call it an upside.
In light of an episode that doesn't do a whole lot for me, it's got to be Oz spotting Buffy in the nude.
Revelations as I watch
1. Xander should not be joking about parallel universes.
2. Some of those reports were only a single sheet of paper. No wonder education is in such trouble...
3. Spike looks so sad when he gives Dru her gift.
4. The whole scene with Spike, Angelus, and Dru just breaks my heart. Spike never had a chance. Her reactions to Angelus say it all.
5. Ah, and Willow's secret BDSM side is starting to peek through...
6. So in all these women looking at Xander like meat...where's Larry? He likes boys. He should be drooling after Xander, too.
7. Harmony's a better fighter as a human than she ever was as a vampire.
8. So does Buffy still have Slayer strength when she's in rat form? That cat doesn't stand a chance.
9. When did it get to be night so fast? It took them a loooooooooooooooong time to get to Buffy's house.
10. I don't think I've ever seen Xander look as terrified as he does when Dru is talking to him.
11. Cordy and Xander end up in the basement an awful lot. And look! Xander's first carpentry job!
12. Hey, wait a minute! Giles helped Amy reverse the spell. Why the hell couldn't he tell Willow? She wasted a lot of time trying to figure it out.