I decided to watch too. Because I've been on this huge kick lately, and I miss them so much.
So tonight was "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "The Harvest." Much as we feared, we started to bunny. Pepper already wrote a ficlet called Just Shiny about Angel's awful wardrobe in the first episode. I have one I kind of really like, but I've never written a high school Buffy before, and I don't think I could do it. Plus, long. But we'll see what happens.
1. Jesse was hot. I always forget Eric Balfour plays Jesse. Oh. That pic isn't *completely* WS.
2. I think Joyce is supposed to be around my age. Which makes me feel old. So old I even asked Pepper if I look that old, lol. She was a good friend and lied and said no I don't. ;)
3. Buffy is so soft and pretty when the show starts. And Angel was too thin. And Giles got better looking as the series progressed.
4. Luke is totally gay. You know he's bending over for the Master. I mean, come on. "My body is your instrument."? As Pepper put it, "I've seen gay porn that's less gay."
5. Anybody who ever wrote Buffy couldn't give blowjobs clearly forgot about her lollipop fetish, lol. My money says she sucks like a pro. ;)