I know Pepper posted this just to make me laugh, and she's not even around this afternoon to see this, but oh well, I'm going to answer her anyway. In my own way, not hers. :P
TOP 10 REASONS I LOVE PEPPER
10. She never ridicules my choices in porn. In fact, she is the lone voice I can talk to about my kinkiest, guiltiest pleasures.
9. She's as addicted to writing as I am. Writing with her is like being on the most potent upper ever created. When we're both on, we fly.
8. Her tolerance for stupidity is even lower than mine.
7. She will fight to the death for what is truly important to her.
6. She lets me bake for her. And she thinks it's good. And I can totally go domestic goddess with her and she doesn't mock me for doing so.
5. I've never known anybody to bunny on random stuff as much as I do. Until meeting her.
4. She's a contrast of opposites. A genre writer who thrives on literary criticism. An indie music lover with a secret yen for certain kinds of musical cheese. Tough as nails on the outside, with a soft, gooey center.
3. She recognizes the brilliance of Wesley. And Alexis Denisof.
2. I can count on her for absolutely anything. I know that all I have to do is ask, and she will do whatever it takes to help me.
1. My skull would be much lighter without her around. She's the other half of my brain I didn't realize was missing. We literally have thoughts at the same time. Finish each other's sentences. Can talk in shorthand the way people who have known each other for years do, not those who've known each other for just 2 years, only get to see each other a couple times a year, and have to rely on the computer in order to stay in contact. She makes me better.