- Once, on DVD. I saw this on the flight out to the UK and fell in love. Now I have to get the soundtrack because it was just that amazing.
- 3:10 to Yuma, widescreen on DVD. I watched this on the flight back from the UK. I missed it in the theater, and ohmigod. Crowe. Bale. Emotional drama. Gunfights. Homoerotic subtext that isn't that sub. Loved this.
- The Prestige, on DVD. It was on sale for $10, and considering Pepper saw this 3 times in the theater and loved it, and I love Bale, I broke my own rule and bought a movie I haven't seen yet.
- 2 striped turtleneck sweaters for $11
- 2 of the softest v-neck tops for $9
- The cutest ribboned ballet flats
- The soundtrack for "Enchanted." This is as much for Alicia as it is for me. I took her to see this when we were in the UK and was utterly charmed by it.
I picked up assorted things I wanted for around the house, too. What I didn't get, Craig talked me out of. See, I really, really want to get Rock Band and Guitar Hero III, but Craig thinks I should play them first. One of his buddies from work just got Rock Band, so he's going to borrow it for me so I can test it. Anybody playing these? What are your opinions?