1. I liked Riley. I liked Riley a lot. I just didn't like him with Buffy. In fact, I would've been pleased as punch if they'd paired him with Willow. That would've been a ship I could get onboard.
2. The appeal of "The Body" escapes me. I can appreciate it on a technical level, but other than that, it just doesn't resonate with me.
3. I dislike Dru intensely. I tolerate her in flashbacks and S2 (and the occasional guest appearances she makes), but generally speaking, Juliet Landau annoys the crap out of me and I'm always glad when she's not on screen anymore, chemistry with James Marsters notwithstanding.
4. Although I occasionally read slash, I have to say I don't really buy most of it, especially when it concerns Spike. A sexual creature, yes. One who associates well with other men, not so much. Slashing Xander with just about anybody else, though, and whoa...
5. I always liked Wood. Even after his little vendetta against Spike came out. Even after his little stunt in activating his trigger. The man has issues, but damn, I sympathized with him every step of the way.
6. I prefer Willow/Oz to Willow/Tara. And don't even go to Willow/Kennedy. I'm still in denial about that one.
7. Doyle. Nope. Don't get it. Glad the character died.
8. Another show that escapes my interest though I can appreciate it on a technical level and listening to Joss' commentary on the DVD is a trip: Restless. Watched it the first time and just kind of went, huh? Watched it the second time, hoping it was just me, and went, nope, don't like it.
9. Though Spuffy is my OTP, after what we got in season 6, I would've been perfectly fine with a Buffy/Wood romance. I thought they were cute together and had chemistry. That being said, in my heart, it will always be about Spike and Buffy.
10. Spike and his wardrobe. It works for me. In every incarnation. Including getting the duster back, wearing the silver pimp jewelry, and going Gap for Buffy. I get it, each and every single time.