1. Mother's Day was wonderful, though I spent an hour making a chocolate cherry cheesecake for dinner. I could have gotten something from the bakery, but it was a good excuse to try this recipe, especially since pepperlandgirl4 is here to help eat it. Among the highlights was Alicia's certificate that said she vowed to help take care of her brother and Alex's note that said his mommy was special because "she is always right and I am always wrong." I couldn't stop giggling over those. I hope all the moms on my list had a wonderful day!
2. Pepper and I have reached 46k on our Chasing Silver sequel which still needs a title. That's about the halfway point. We're right on track with where we thought/where we need to be.
3. Watched The Machinist last night. Needed therapy afterward to watch the only other Christian Bale movie I own, Newsies. I'm going to have the soundtrack going through my head all day now.
4. Next on the Netflix queue is Music and Lyrics, because we missed it in the theaters. Don't laugh at me! It's Hugh Grant as an 80's Andrew Ridgley! And I laughed hysterically at the snippets I saw in the trailers. I was so disappointed we didn't go see it when it was in the theaters.
5. I will be returning to my fanfic once Pepper and I have this book done, I promise. However, there will be a bit more of a delay on A Soul to Seduce. I have to write the fic for the banner I claimed at the Art Before Fic challenge at spuffy_haven. Don't worry, it's not a huge long monster. As it currently stands, it should only be 5 or 6 chapters. I refused to let the bunny get away from me.