1. 8 weeks on WW, and I've lost 16 pounds. Woo hoo!
2. Finished the first chapter of my next Spuffy fic this morning and shipped it off to sadbhyl for beta. The plan is to start posting it after this holiday weekend, provided she doesn't tell me the opening chapter sucks.
3. Our prompt inspiration last week was Shakespeare, but I gotta tell you, I really dislike Shakespeare and wasn't feeling hugely inspired. So, pepperlandgirl4 and I decided to write a tagfic for it instead, and she's posted it over at her LJ. What I mean by a tagfic is that she took a character and I took a character, and we wrote back and forth. That means there's headhopping every other paragraph. We also wrote the bulk of it in the wee hours of the morning so it isn't the cleanest of stories. However, if you're interested in reading Wes/Faith, post-Chosen, that gets a little smutty, feel free check it out. It's called Sometimes By Chance, and I mentioned smutty, right?
4. Bar chords suck. I still can't do them. And my next lesson is tomorrow. Here's hoping the Christmas songs he wants to teach me don't have bar chords in them.
5. Pepper and I are getting really good feedback about our book we're trying to get into print. Everybody send positive vibes in our direction. You just might get to buy our paperback this time next year at a store near you if all goes well.