Write a journal entry with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends list and tag them - no tag backs. These rules should be included in your entry.
1. I'm double-jointed. This is both a good and bad thing. It gives me great flexibility, but it also means my joints are a lot looser than normal and creates problems when there might not necessarily be one.
2. I've never lived at a single address for longer than 2 years since turning 18.
3. I have a small suitcase filled with spelling bee trophies that I can't bring myself to part with. It even traveled across the ocean and back with me.
4. My closet is organized by garment type, color [from light to dark], and sleeve length. For tops that get folded, they are separated by sleeve length with clean items always going on the bottom of the stack to ensure rotation of clothes. Yes, I'm mildly obsessive/compulsive about it, lol.
5. What's considered "literary" fiction mostly bores me to tears. I read to escape and be entertained, which is why I tend to prefer heavily plotted stuff instead of character pieces.
6. I adore board games of all types. And puzzles. Christmas isn't Christmas without hours of family game time.
Tagging: pepperlandgirl4, sadbhyl, _jealousy_, lawyergirl15, ghostgirl13, and hico.