Things that got accomplished today:
1. 7 loads of laundry
2. Finished 2nd chapter of OF that's been sitting on my hard drive for 2 weeks now.
3. Wrote a third of a chapter of Craving Kismet (but then stalled out because I didn't want to write angsty, lol)
4. Wrote/put together newsletter for Passion Oscura
5. Read final 8 stories for LLGA judging
6. Got my pit of a bedroom halfway done
7. All my usual mom stuff; no cheating and getting any meals in, lol.
8. Cleaned kitchen
9. Even managed to get a half hour nap when I felt wasted at 3:30
Tomorrow has its own list of stuff that needs to get done, including grocery shopping and the final preparations for Alicia starting school on Monday. And Craig is home on Wednesday, if only for a few days. And Alex starts pre-school on Tuesday, so starting then, I'll have Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays mostly to myself to get stuff done. Do you have any idea how much I'm looking forward to that?
The only bad thing I found out today is about Craig's second trip to NC. He returns on Wednesday the 30th, leaves on Sunday the 3rd, and then doesn't get home again until the 22nd. He'll miss most of his parents' visit, and he's already decided this isn't worth it. He's exhausted, he misses his family. When he gets back, he's having a word with the company president because he's not doing this any more. Either things get better, or he walks. Life could get very interesting again. *sigh*