1. Spent 2 1/2 hours at the doctor yesterday for Alex's pre-k physical. They're in temporary offices even further away and all but 2 of the doctors were away. So I was gone for a total of 4 hours for a simple appointment to tell me my son is completely healthy and normal. Oh, and he walked with 5 holes in his arms. Got all his shots caught up, had blood drawn, and I have to go back on Thursday to get his TB test checked. My poor little guy. We walked out just before 5 and he looks up at me with his big blue eyes and he says, "That was not fun."
2. I've spent the last 2 hours this morning going through the registration process at Alicia's school and meeting her new teacher. Everything is all set on that front now, so now I just have to buckle down and get the haircuts and the shopping done.
3. Today is about doing laundry and cleaning and trying to get LLGA reading done. Writing is taking a backseat right now. Too many other commitments. But I'll get to it as soon as I can, I promise.
4. It took me an hour to go through a week's worth of post yesterday. On the plus side, the Kane CD's I ordered arrived and have already been played multiple times. Alicia keeps asking me to play them over; I think she's got a secret yen for country rock. :)
5. Speaking of Christian Kane...prophcygrl posted screencaps from Her Minor Thing over at c_kanedaily (not dial-up friendly!). So, so, SO many pretty pictures. If there's anybody on my flist who's massively bored and wouldn't mind iconing some of them, I would be greatly appreciative. Like fic or drabble worthy appreciative. Or LJ stuff. Something like that. Because...guh. And how I wish I was graphically competent to be able to do stuff like this.