2. I learned that my werewolf book with Liquid Silver Books, "Under a Rogue Moon," will likely have an April 10 release date.
3. I got my PDF of "Two Lives in Waltz Time" from Linden Bay for final proofing. That one is looking to have a May 1 release date.
4. Craig brought home real Cadbury's chocolate from England.
5. pepperlandgirl4. For not making me feel guilty about my new addiction. :)
6. Craig walking into the room after we put the kids to bed and said, "Come get naked."
7. French onion soup for supper. God, I love French onion soup.
8. Alicia got on a cleaning jag all on her own this morning, making getting ready for Craig much easier. She even asked me if she could mop the kitchen floor.
9. Rewatching last week's "House." Good television is made better when shared with someone who is laughing at all the same parts you are.
10. Craig is home. :)
ETA: 11. angelic_amy has pointed out some other wonderful things that happened to me. Winners were announced at the Fool for Love Awards, and two of my stories were honored. "Diamond Studded Flunkies" got runner up for Best Drama, and tied (for Kevin) for Best Original Character. And "A Stone's Throw from Yesterday" won for Best Romance. Thank you so much to the organizers and judges over there! And HUGE congratulations to all the other winners on my flist! I'd list you individually, but it's now 12:20am and there is no way I wouldn't miss *somebody*. :)