- I'm thisclose to the end of my novel, but everything I write feels so hackworthy. I keep putting it aside to work on other stuff. Not a good sign.
- Since the cleaning didn't happen yesterday (I got sucked into other stuff instead), I blitzed the downstairs today, but still feeling like I should've done more.
- I've got chicken cooked, waiting for Craig to get home so that we can have salad for dinner. But I really don't want salad. I had salad for lunch. Once a day should be enough, but I know that if I eat what I really want to, I'll feel fat. Blech.
- Alex accidentally found some of his birthday presents---completely my fault---and now his whining about playing with them is killing me. I've hidden them again, but I feel awful for pretending to my 3 y/o son that he didn't really see what he thinks he saw.
- Waiting to hear about contest submissions is eating me alive.
- Haven't been able to connect with family for weeks again. Craig jokingly asked the other day why do they hate me so much. The sorry thing is, I'm starting to think he might be on to something.
Thank god I'm going to be too busy over the next few days to think too much about this crap.