It's a shortbread base with a pistachio cream spread across the top. Easy. And oh my god so good.
SHORTBREAD PISTACHIO CREAMS
2 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 3.4 oz package pistachio-flavored instant pudding mix
3/4 cup cold milk
1/2 cup pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 325F.
2. Combine flour, sugar, and butter until well blended.
3. Press dough into bottom of 9x13" pan. (The recipe calls for an ungreased pan, but I lightly sprayed it with a butter-flavored spray.)
4. Bake 20-25 minutes, until edges are lightly browned.
5. Cool completely in pan on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
6. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until blended.
7. Beat in dry pudding mix and milk.
8. Spread over the crust.
9. Sprinkle nuts over the top.
10. Refrigerate until set.
Yummy. Yummy yummy yummy. I had another one for lunch. :)