8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp butter
2 12 oz bags white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts are best)
1. Line a 9" square baking with foil. Butter the foil and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler, melt butter.
4. Add chocolate chips. Heat and stir until melted and smooth.
5. Pour over the cream cheese. Beat until smooth and glossy, about 5 minutes.
6. Stir in nuts.
7. Pour into prepared pan. Cool.
8. Remove from pan and cut into 1" pieces. Store in the refrigerator.
These taste like white chocolate with a fudge consistency. Very sweet as white chocolate is. Still...sweet is good. :)