Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same number of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts.
1. I'm double-jointed.
2. I'm a Cancer.
3. I was a spelling bee champion for 4 years running, but the one year I would've made it to nationals, Michigan decided not to participate.
4. I'm the oldest of 4, with a brother and 2 sisters.
5. I haven't talked to my brother in 15 years, though I've made an overture to mend the rift between us.
6. I was obsessed with Billy the Kid when I was 12 years old.
7. I've believed in reincarnation since I was 7.
8. I was attacked by a German Shepherd when I was six, and as such, am very nervous around dogs, especially if they bark and jump.
9. I absolutely adore snooker. And John Higgins. And Matthew Stevens. And I think Mark Williams is a prat.
10. The only other actor I ever got fangirly about was when I was a thirteen and I wrote a letter to Ralph Macchio. I actually got an autographed picture of him in his Karate Kid costume in response.
11. I read "Wifey" by Judy Blume when I was 10. I sneaked my aunt's copy and read it in the bathroom. I was corrupted young.
12. The only time I've sung in public is when I played the Nana in a musical production of "The Velveteen Rabbit" when I was 18.
13. I've only ever been able to pull one all-nighter in my entire life. I then fell asleep in the class I was staying up for because the professor showed a movie.
14. I fell asleep at an Anderson/Bruford/Wakeman/Howe concert when I was in college. We were on the main floor, 7 rows back. I was tired.
15. My middle name, though a real name, is an amalgamation of my parents' middle names.
16. If I hadn't gone into a creative field, I would've gone into medicine. The only other thing other than performing/writing/creating that interested me was surgery.
17. I've been married twice.
18. I can rattle off all 50 states in alphabetical order in less than 30 seconds. This is due to my obsession with beauty pageants as I was growing up.
19. I *still* watch beauty pageants. Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit it.
20. I scar and bruise very easily. My friends in high school used to amuse themselves by poking designs into my arm just to see the bruises show up the next day.
I'm not even going to think about tagging anybody with this. I'm almost always the last person to do it. :)