1. Spike. C'mon, like there was ever any doubt.
2. Jamie Fraser from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books. My favorite written hero. Gah. If you haven't read these books, you have no idea what you're missing.
3. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce. The Angel version, not the Buffy version. Preferably right after he's gotten all hot and sweaty with double guns. ;)
4. Jack Sparrow. Not sure why, because though I think Johnny Depp is amazingly talented, he doesn't really do anything for me except in this one particular role.
5. Luke Spencer. Preferably during the height of Luke/Laura phase, but yes, even now.
OK, the only thing to happen from considering this was get me worked up and Craig won't be home for hours yet. Maybe not the brightest thing for me to have done...
ETA: I'm sitting here, eating lunch with psubrat, and she just mentioned two people that I just have to add to this list. It's a tie between the two, which I figure is OK since they come from the 'verse.
6/7. Harry Dresden and Thomas. Separately, together, at the same time...Plus, it's cold in Harry's apartment so there would have to be a lot of sharing of body heat to keep warm. :D