- Rediscovered my Oz love. He's so cute, and cool, and he and Willow are adorable together. They were so much better than Willow and Tara.
- Had my squicky feelings surge at Angel's lusting after lollipop!Buffy. Jailbait in such a huge way. Ick, ick, ick. And I actually didn't hate Bangel until that whole sequence.
- So glad that James Marsters took the lessons from ASH on the accent, because, yeah, love S2 Spike but hate how bad he sounds.
- Love my Scoobies. Love them, love them, love them. How can people watch this show and not?
- I miss vulnerable Buffy. She was so young here, and so open to everything. Do you have any idea how much she *cried* this season? And it's weird because you don't think of Buffy as being a crier. Not that I want Buffy to be wimpy, but it's nice to know she can let it all out.
- How eerie is it to watch John Ritter in the featurette, "Designing Buffy?"
- Buffy was hanging out in that balcony in the Bronze, watching her friends, way earlier than I remember. S6 doesn't seem so weird now.
- At one point, Xander had an amazing six-pack.
- One of the reasons I enjoy Spike so much, and why I think JM is so talented, is the way he reacts. It doesn't matter who's in the scene with him; he always seems to be genuine.
- I giggled hysterically during the the demon special featurette when JM says, in response to the "connection" between Spike and Joyce, "Maybe Spike just needs a mom. Some chocolate milk and someone to talk to." And then he breaks down in giggles. Little did he know what was to come... :)
- "Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." Still hysterically funny. Gotta love vintage Cordy.
- Did I mention how much I love having Oz around again? Ah, Seth Green, how I love thee. One of my favorite moments from the entire season:
Oz: Sometimes when I'm sitting in class... You know, I'm not thinking about class, 'cause that would never happen. I think about kissing you. And it's like everything stops. It's like, it's like freeze frame. Willow kissage. He nods his head and smiles to himself. Willow smiles over at him. He looks up at her. Oh, I'm not gonna kiss you.
Willow: What? But freeze frame!
Oz: Well, to the casual observer, it would appear that you're trying to make your friend Xander jealous or even the score or something. And that's on the empty side. He looks off into space. See, in my fantasy when I'm kissing *you*, you're kissing *me*. He looks back at her. It's okay. I can wait.
Tomorrow, I start on season 3. My favorite, even with the Spike missage. My favorite Big Bad. Some of my absolute favorite episodes (Band Candy, The Wish, Doppelgangland). Should be fun. :)