List five fictional people -- from television, movies, books, whatever -- that you had a crush on as a child (or early teens). Then post this on your LiveJournal so other people can know what a dork you’ve always been.
1. Anton from Bette Green's "Summer of My German Soldier" - my all-time favorite book as a young girl; I actually own 3 different editions/versions of this now. Love, love, love this story, and a good part of that is how much I fell in love with Anton, just as Patty did. I read it for the first time when I was 8, and I'm pretty sure it helped shape who I am today.
2. Jim Frayne from the Trixie Belden books - I devoured Trixie Belden mysteries the way my friends read Nancy Drew. I read ND, too, but I always thought the Trixie books were better, meatier. And red-haired Jim, adoptive brother of Honey Wheeler, ah...
3. Albert from "Little House on the Prairie" - *hangs head in shame* I know, I'm sad. But the episode where Albert fell in love with the girl who was being raped by her father? Oh my god, it still makes me cry.
4. Peter Brady from "The Brady Bunch" - The best looking Brady by far. And still is. Hee.
5. Han Solo - Oh, come on. Do I even have to explain this one?