Let's see. Today I've managed the following:
1. Updated LLGA and e-mailed all the new nominated authors.
2. Written 1500 words on my winter_of_wes story.
3. Emptied and reorganized the kids' toy closet and packed away all the remainder of their xmas gifts.
4. Hoovered the house.
5. Ran my errands to the wine shop, post office, and Safeway.
6. Had lunch with Craig.
7. Started taking down what Christmas decorations I can.
8. Took Alicia to Target where we ran into a little girl she knows from nursery, who promptly wandered off so we spent the next ten minutes helping her mother find her in the store. I think Alicia has had the lesson honed about not wandering away from mommy when she's in the shop.
And I just can't believe it's only 4. It feels like it should be later, though I'm quite chuffed about how much I've accomplished.
Off to start supper!