Butterscotch Coconut Bars
2/3 cup butter
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175C). Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Slowly blend in flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well blended.
4. Fold in butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut.
5. Spread the mixture evenly in pan.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
This makes a very cake-like cookie. I drizzled melted butterscotch over the top after it was cooled just to jazz it up a little.
Oh, and the smut chapter of Frost that's coming up? Well, I've gotten 3500 words on it so far and only Buffy's gotten off, and they haven't even had real penetration yet, so I've decided to split it up into two chapters. The one that gets posted tomorrow (hopefully!) will be the first of a 2-chapter smut interlude. Aren't you glad? :)
Oh, and can I make an icon request of any of my graphics-talented friends out there? Could someone make me an icon of Andrew in the apron and cooking gloves (from when he was making the funnel cake) that has something appropriately cooking related on it text-wise? (I suck at coming up with text ideas for icons.) I want something to use when I post these recipes or cooking related posts. Pretty please? With Naked Spike on top? :)