1. (And most important) Craig is fully vaccinated now, woo hoo! No negative effects except for the sore arm that is fine now.
2. I took this silly quiz about what random Merlin background character I was, and got the following result, which made me smile:
3. This photoshoot of Danny Ramirez. Craig and I started watching The Falcon and the Winter Soldier this week, which he's on. I really like this kid.
4. After one week back on WW, I'm down 6.4 pounds. Yes, it's water weight, but I'll take it. :)
5. This video of Robin Williams and Carol Burnett made me laugh out loud:
6. Through her boyfriend, Alicia has discovered how much fun playing Magic the Gathering is. She has since become obsessed, so on a whim, she started checking some of my old cards (I played in college and in my 20s, and have held onto all my cards from back then) to see if they were worth anything. So far, we've discovered over $1000 worth in about 25 cards. The most valuable one so far sells for $400. It'll be a nice piece of change when we're all done.
7. I surprised the kids with Easter baskets today for the first time in ten years and shocked the hell out of them. We'd had a tradition the past decade where the kids take the money I would've spent on the baskets and go shopping the day after Easter. They liked getting more stuff and thought the surprise of finding out what was left over was fun. But seeing them so genuinely delighted with the surprise basket today pretty much made my whole day.