1. LEGO is coming out with Van Gogh's "Starry Night". I have to get this.
2. Alicia is getting her first vaccine shot on Monday. And Alex won't be far behind, considering how things are going.
3. Funko Hamilton figures coming out later this year!
4. This video of a young man playing piano duets with his neighbor. I cried.
5. I got two new bookshelves for my bedroom, and after I've finished rearranging the furniture, I'll be able to shelve a good portion of the TBR books I've stacked up in my closet. That, in turn, frees up space for other stuff. I'm so excited.
6. I'm killing it on getting forms done for future releases. It's such a relief to get these off my plate.
7. And a gratuitous Tom Hopper pic that makes me salivate...