1. Signing up with Body Shop at Home. If nothing else, I'm glad to be able to get the discounts on products I love.
2. This Lego version of Giuliani's press conference at Four Seasons Landscaping. It's just too funny.
3. Fauci telling families and children not to worry about Santa because he's immune to COVID. I didn't think it was possible to love this man more than I already do, but this did it.
4. Making battenberg cake. Because it was delicious.
5. I bought enough Lego gifts this weekend to get this Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol set for free. I think it's absolutely adorable.
6. USPS Operation Santa 2020 is almost here! If you haven't heard of this, it's a program about adopting a child who have sent a letter to Santa and sending them a gift from him. You can read letters from past years as you wait for it to begin. I dare you not to be touched.
7. See's Seasonal Pie Truffles. I bought these to have for the holiday, but I deemed the holiday week starting today and opened it. It's got Apple Pie with white chocolate, Cranberry Orange with dark chocolate, Pecan Pie with white chocolate, and Pumpkin Pie with milk chocolate. Yummy.