1. It started when I stumbled across this video of Bradley James doing a Merlin quiz last April. He has surprise guests!
2. Then, the Unicorn Theatre dropped this video this week of Colin Morgan reading "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs." Colin looks especially yummy.
3. Then yesterday, I saw the recording from NYCNext of their pop-up event of Broadway performers doing "Sunday" from Sunday in the Park with George. It's an absolutely beautiful performance.
4. I got my new Christmas decoration for the year. They're adorable and don't take up a ton of space.
5. From our rewatch of S6 Buffy this week, I still cheer at Giles's entrance at the end of "Two to Go." It's in my top 5 BtVS moments. Not scenes. These are the moments that punch me in the gut, make me laugh hysterically, or give me a surge of adrenaline. The other four are, in no particular order:
a) Buffy miming staking vampires during Giles's presentation in "Hush."
b) The Spuffy kiss at the end of OMWF. When that originally aired, I replayed that damn kiss too many times to count.
c) The moment when Oz kisses Willow's forehead right before he leaves.
d) Spike's reaction to Buffy's death at the end of S5
6. I completely redid my bath area with a new corner shelving unit, apothecary jars for my oils and salts, and candles. It's so pretty now.
7. We got an expansion of one of our favorite games this week, so we've been playing it all weekend. Quality time with family, and two nights where I didn't have to cook dinner.
Today's meme question: What’s a form of entertainment that everyone seems to enjoy, but that you do not?
I have never really understood the draw of anime. It just does nothing for me.
12 What three things are you most thankful for?
13 What is something you've never done but would like to try to do? Why don't you?
14 What is something you've tried but would never do again?
15 If, without being detected, you could spy electronically for the next month and watch anyone, anywhere, anytime like a fly on a wall, would you? If so, who would you watch and how closely? If not, why not?
16 If it were the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar language, knowing that within a week, you'd permanently forget the language(s) you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture? If so, what new language would you want to speak and why?
17 If a movie were being made of your life, which actor would play the starring role?
18 Write the words that you need to hear today.
19 If you had to be obsessed with money, sex, sports, religion or food, which one would you choose?
20 What do you love most about yourself?
21 Ignoring all financial considerations, would you rather spend the next 5 years confined to an urban mecca (e.g. New York City, London, etc) or a beautiful, isolated coastal town somewhere?
22 How would you react if you learned that a sad and beautiful poem that touched you deeply had been written by a computer?
23 What is a character trait you despise in others, but you know you also have that same trait?
24 What is the most serious law you've broken doing something you thought was morally right, wouldn't hurt anyone, or was no one's business but yours? How bad would the punishment have been if you'd been caught and given the maximum sentence?
25 If you were on a jury, would you be willing to convict a person for something you didn't think should be considered a crime?
26 If your heart were damaged beyond repair, but you could regain your health for a few more years by getting a heart transplant from a genetically engineered pig, would you?
27 What is your favorite question to ask people?
28 What stage play is your favorite?
29 For $100,000 (or equivalent in your currency) would you put on 40 pounds/18 kg and keep it on for 3 years? How much money, if any, would induce you to put on 100 pounds/45 kg for at least a year?
30 If you were president/prime minister/supreme leader etc. of your country, what is the first thing you would do?
31 What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?