1. I'm in love with this Etsy shop that sells pencils featuring quotes from kick-ass women. Half of their proceeds go to charities that champion women.
2. The Girl Scouts announced a French-toast inspired cookie called Toast-Yay! for 2021. I'm going to have buy a box to try them next year.
3. Advent calendars! I love them. I bought and received the Bonne Maman fruit spreads and honey one already since that has been a favorite the past three years. However, I also pre-ordered the new Friends advent calendar because I was too curious not to. We'll see in December if it's any good.
4. We finalized Chico's adoption on Friday, woo hoo!
5. When we went to Target on Friday night to buy distractions from the pain of losing RBG, I saw this sweater and fell in love. I put it back on the rack because it's been too warm to think about sweaters, but I cannot stop thinking about it so I'm going back tomorrow morning to buy it. It'll be cool enough eventually.
6. The kids and I went to the game store this morning to pick up two games I'd bought online from them, then walked out with three more games on top of that - one for Alex, one Alicia really wanted, and one for my sister whose birthday is next month. Games make me happy.
7. I went to Michael's yesterday with Alicia to get some fall decorations. I got what I was looking for, but then spotted this Halloween decoration - a haunted typewriter. Halloween is not my holiday, but I loves me some typewriters. I didn't even hesitate to put it in my cart and buy it.