1. New rainbow tie-dyed Converse! Alex needed new tennis shoes, and I had rewards to spend, so I bought these for myself:
2. Back in the beginning of shelter in place, I pre-ordered a couple games from my games store to help them while they were closed. One of them came in today: Scooby Doo: Betrayal at Mystery Mansion. On top of that, I bought another game when I went to go pick it up.
3. I laughed hysterically at this early sketch with John Cleese and Marty Feldman:
4. AOC's response to Senator Yoho gives me such hope for this young generation who isn't willing to put up with a lot of the issues they've inherited. How can anyone not be inspired by this?
5. The conversation between Biden & Obama. I've missed seeing two intelligent, articulate, empathetic man who care about our country.
6. Lego announced it's going to be selling a 3,662-piece Grand Piano set on August 1 that will have actually working internal hammers. Want!
7. I took a mental health day on Saturday. Did lazy games online, got in the pool with my family, did pizza for dinner so I would have minimal cooking. It totally helped me to recharge.