1. Alex graduated!
2. Our plums are starting to ripen like mad, so I made a plum pie this afternoon and my house smells so yummy now.
3. This girl made a coronavirus prom dress out of duck tape to enter into the annual contest that is absolutely STUNNING. The amount of detail and work that went into it is just unbelievable.
4. Our library is reopening for front door service next Tuesday, so even though I can't go back to work yet, I can say hi to my peeps and return the massive stack I have here at home (as well as pick up the six holds that came in for me over the closing).
5. This video for teachers from Schitt's Creek:
6. I made callbacks for the theatre's virtual production of "Vintage Hitchcock." Those are next weekend, though I won't know my specific group until Monday or Tuesday.
7. I got to see my friend G today for about fifteen minutes when she stopped by to pick up something. I'd been worried about her because when everything started, she was in throes of a nasty divorce. Plus on top of that, she's managed to break both her ankle and her wrist in the past three months. But she's doing great, which is a huge relief, and she's got an old friend back in her life who's helping her deal with it all.