1. Our new game, Quacks of Quedlinburg. It's not about ducks, in spite of its unfortunate name. It's been a hit with everybody in this family, which doesn't happen very often. We've spent almost six hours playing it in the past two days.
2. Our theater has decided to put on radio plays this summer instead of our big musical. They are doing three Hitchcock radio plays, complete with foley effects. It seems like it's going to be wonderful fun, and I've decided to try auditioning. We'll see how it goes.
3. I got new inspirational socks that make me smile:
4. I got a face mask from my favorite game store when I bought Quacks (which they delivered because they're awesome that way).
5. Because of the Neil Gaiman masterclass, I've started a new brainstorming journal which is going surprisingly well. (Now if I could just get my writing to be as productive, lol.)
6. Getting to see two different friends in person this week.
7. My kids have been amazingly helpful this past week, even though Alicia had stuff to finish up with her school year and Alex started his AP testing. I'm blessed to have them.