24 oz potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp cumin
4 tsp curry
4 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans
1 1/4 cup frozen peas
1 14 oz can lite coconut milk
1/2 cup raisins
1. Boil potatoes until just slightly underdone. Time will vary depending on how big the cubes are. You want it slightly underdone because they're going to cook more later. Drain and steam dry. Set aside.
2. Spray large frying pan with nonstick spray. Heat pan over medium heat, add onions and garlic. Cook until translucent, 5-7 minutes.
3. Add cumin, curry, garam masala, ginger, and salt to onion mixture. Stir to coat. Cook 2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. Stir to combine.
5. Add coconut milk and raisins. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
6. Turn heat down and simmer for 10-20 minutes, depending on how saucy you want it.
NOTES: Serves 4.